DWR Waverider Receiver RX-C
Advanced HF link receiver with synthesizer tuner, network connectivity and HVA support.
The RX-C is a dedicated HF link receiver that supports all Datawell Waverider buoys fitted with the standard HF transmitter. The RX-C supports both the “HXV” format and the “HVA” transmission formats. The HXV format is used by all buoys, except the DWR4(/ACM) buoy which uses the HVA format.
- Serial port and an Ethernet network port, for direct connection to a corporate LAN or an internet router
- Built-in embedded web server enables remote monitoring and configuration
- Compact: 230 x 100 x 200 mm (W x H x D)
- Backlit LCD display shows signal quality
- Increased dynamic range and more forgiving to noise and interference
- 25.5 – 35.5 MHz, electronically tuneable reception frequency (PLL + DDS)
- Memory for 6 different buoy frequencies
- Radio range up to 50 km
- RS232 interface for connection with a PC
- Low power makes battery supply practical (optional)