The RBRsolo³ series are RBR’s most compact, lightweight, and versatile loggers.
The RBRsolo³ series are compact, single-channelled loggers that are very low power (can use any AA batteries) and have a huge memory capacity for extended deployment.
These loggers offer flexible measurement schedules, with standard sampling up to 2 Hz and optionally up to 32 Hz. They also feature USB-C for download of large data files and are compatible with the freely available Ruskin software.
• Depth (Tides)
• Dissolved Oxygen
• Operational with any AA battery
• Up to 30 M readings
• Up to 32 Hz sampling rate
• USB-C download
• Shallow and deep housings available
• Cables RBRcoda³ variants available
The RBRsolo³ T measures temperature and is one of the most popular loggers from the compact, single channel, RBRsolo logger family.
Its small compact size lends itself to various applications from mooring, bore holes, profiling, or towed arrays. This single channel submersible temperature logger is ideal for long term deployments, harsh environments or anywhere where size is a concern.
No other temperature logger on the market combines this level of accuracy with the ability to record 25 M readings on a single battery.
The fast-sampling option provides the additional capability to sample at 2, 4, 16, and 32 Hz.
The RBRsolo³ T is calibrated to an accuracy of ±0.002º C (ITS-90 and NIST traceable standards). The standard thermistor has a time constant of approximately one second (100ms for the fast thermistor option). The logger has a measurement range of -5° C to +35° C in its standard calibration. However, it can be calibrated from -40° C to +50° C.
The housing has a depth rating of 1700m, whereas the RBRsolo³ T|deep can go up to 10 km deep.
Whether moored, towed, or profiling, the RBRsolo³ D is easy to configure for your optimal sampling regime.
• Small and streamlined for towing or profiling
• Flexible measurement schedules
• Depths up to 1,700m, or up to 10,000m (RBRsolo³ D|deep)
• Optional |Tide & |Wave configurations available
• Dataset export to MatlabTM, ExcelTM, or text files for easy post-processing
Pressure is measured with a piezo-resistive transducer with nickel based super alloy diaphragm to avoid corrosion. Accuracy is 0.05% of the full-scale rating and achievable resolution is 0.001%.
Other RBRsolo³ loggers
• Available as a dissolved oxygen recorder (Oxyguard® Ocean DO) for depths up to 1700 m
• Turbidity recorder (Seapoint®) for depths up to 1700 m
• PAR recorder (Li-Cor® 192) for depths up to 560 m (cosine)