PME – miniDOT Logger
The miniDOT logger is a completely submersible instrument that logs dissolved oxygen and temperature measurements. The oxygen sensor is an optode that measures dissolved oxygen concentration in water through a fluorescence method. Data are recorded to an internal SD card. Operation of the miniDOT logger such as setting the time and sample interval can be accomplished via the USB cable.
The miniDOT Clear logger shares the same dissolved oxygen and temperature logging capabilities of the miniDOT. However, with the a transparent casing and internal LCD screen, real-time measurements can be visualised from the logger.
- Time, Date, Temperature and Dissolved Oxygen Logger.
- Small, durable and easy to use
- Data visualization software
- Stable optode calibration
- Real-time display on miniDOT Clear