C-FLUOR Submersible Probes are extremely low power single wavelength fluorescence and turbidity sensors. Requiring a maximum of 12mA current at 12VDC input, C-FLUOR probes can be deployed for much longer intervals than other submersible probes. With a response time of less than 0.6 seconds they require very little startup power, and stream data soon after power is applied. The C-FLUOR is designed to replace Turner Designs’ world leading Cyclops-7F sensor.
The C-FLUOR probes are factory-calibrated and ship with a calibration certificate to convert the analog output signal to a concentration estimate. The Titanium construction allows for a depth rating of 2,000 meters as well as superior resistance to corrosion.
C-FLUOR probes are available for detecting in vivo Chlorophyll, Crude Oil, CDOM/FDOM (dissolved organic material), Blue/Green Algae, Fluorescein Dye, Rhodamine Dye, Optical Brighteners, and Turbidity. C-FLUORs are pin-compatible with Cyclops-7F sensors so they can be easily integrated into third-party systems currently using Cyclops. Available accessories include:
- Turner Designs DataBank Handheld Datalogger for field studies
- Flowthrough Cap, for flow through sampling
- Shade Cap, to provide a fixed measurement distance, minimise ambient light, and offer protection for the optics
- Solid Secondary Standards to check instrument stability
- Cables of varying lengths
- Liquid Equivalent Standards for users wanting to change the factory calibration.
We’re really pleased to see yet another high quality sensor from Turner Designs and would be very happy to user applications!
Talk to one of our advisers
Get in touch with us for further information or for a conversation about any of our innovative and reliable ocean technology systems, sensors or services.