RS Aqua are pleased to announce they have partnered with SeaDrone
to bring the world’s most cost effective high-performance micro ROV to the UK
SeaDrone is a robust micro ROV with a vectored thruster
arrangement for exceptionally stable performance. The 5 thrusters provide smooth
control and superior manoeuvrability.
SeaDrone have designed, developed and manufactured the SeaDrone Inspector range since 2015. SeaDrone’s Inspector 3 is a micro ROV specifically designed for inspections in the aquaculture, maritime and defence sectors.
Inspector 3 has a symmetric drag profile that ensures when
you turn the vehicle, it will hold its ground and will not get swept downstream.
This allows you to record full HD video and capture still images while
operating in crosscurrents up to 2.5 knots.
2018 saw the launch of the SeaDrone inspector 3 which
- Full HD camera with 5000 lumen lights to produce high-resolution footage in the darkest of environments
- Auto depth and auto heading functions
- Hot swappable, travel-safe, 3 hr duration batteries. 1 hour charge time.
- Continuous monitoring of the internal pressure and humidity to ensure the house is water-tight. 3 leak sensors included.
- 150 metre depth rating
- Overcome 2.5 knot currents
- 6.5 kg weight in air
To find out more about SeaDrone visit:
Talk to one of our advisers
Get in touch with us for further information or for a conversation about any of our innovative and reliable ocean technology systems, sensors or services.